1. I go to Oxford University, but I’m not posh. Honest. It does mean, however, that I’m quite good at arguing, I can write a 2000 word essay in under an hour, and that my alcohol tolerance has improved enormously.
2. However, I do live in a small village in the Cotswolds. Again, this doesn’t mean I’m posh, but it does mean that you have to drive absolutely everywhere, and also that no takeaway will deliver to my house.
3. I love reading books. But not always pretentious reviewed ones that are meant to be ‘moving’ and ‘life-changing’. A bit of chick lit never hurt anyone.
4. I’m a tiny bit of a shopping addict – I especially love buying clothes (obviously), jewellery, make up, and the occasional book.
5. I also love food – but not just any food. I’m ridiculously fussy. I’m also not very good at cooking food in general, as that tends to be my boyfriend’s job, so be prepared to deal with my excitement when a cooking attempt of mine actually goes well.