Following on from my Liebster Award post from a couple of days ago (thanks for the nomination Khloe!), I thought I’d do my 11 facts about myself. I’ve tried to think some fairly random things, just to make this a bit more interesting, but there’s also some general things about me so you guys can get to know me better!
1. I have a little brother called Joe, who’s not so little anymore! He’s been taller than me for about 3 years now. He’s currently in 6th form and he’s VERY clever, and is applying to do Physics at university!
2. At home, we have a dog called Jed, who’s a cocker spaniel. Jed is absolutely gorgeous and he’s one of the things I miss most when I’m at uni!
3. My absolute favourite sport and by far the best form of exercise for me is hockey. I’ve been playing properly since I was about 10, and I’ve been at the same club for those 10 years!
4. I may have mentioned this before, but I currently go to Oxford University, and I study Philosophy, Politics, and Economics.
5. Last year, I was the women’s football captain for our college team, which was great fun!
6. Although it’s hard to tell, I actually used to do ballet. I went to classes for over ten years, and took part in about 5 proper shows over that time!
7. I have never been to a proper wedding that I can remember being at.
8. I drive a cute little red Ford KA, which is really old but I love it! My brother and I call it The Bubble.
9. I never properly wore make up until I was 16. In my defence I was never much of a girly girl, I had no older sisters or cousins to help me out, and I wouldn’t have had the money to buy anything even if I’d have wanted to!
10. I can play the cello, which I started learning when I was 6.
11. My absolute favourite time of year is Christmas!!! You will never find me happier than in December, with everywhere decorated all Christmassy and Christmas songs blaring out of the speakers! Ooh and advent calendars! And presents! And Christmas dinner… You get the idea 🙂