1. I love this tote bag from New Look. It’s big enough for anything I might need, and in black it’s actually very smart looking – perfect for when more formal attire is required.
2. I know this is a bit OTT, but I just couldn’t help buying this huge H&M sweatshirt. White sweats are surprisingly flattering and look good with almost anything, and I’m a sucker for anything 80s related, so the flower print slogan is spot on!
3. Once again, this is a stand-out piece, but it’s a great statement tee. The style is perfect for me, because it’s cropped, so can be worn with high-waisted jeans, leg gins, skirts or shorts, but it’s not clingy, which isn’t always flattering. The gold foil effect adds a bit of glam, whilst the slogan keeps it cool and on-trend.
4. This bracelet is a bit of a continuation of the gold theme (although it looks bit silvery here). I was looking for a chunky gold bracelet because I’ve recently stocked up on gold statement necklaces, and had very little gold bracelets to wear with them. This is perfect: simple, chunky, and goes with anything.
5. I haven’t photographed this shirt very well, but it’s basically a thin white oversized shirt, with a tiny diamond print. Although I had to get a pretty big size to get the right style, it’s a really versatile shirt. It will look really smart tucked into tailored trousers or a pencil skirt, or it can be worn undone as a layering item. It even looks okay untucked with jeans for a more casual, scruffy look.
6. Finally, this is one of my favourite recent make up buys. As I think I’ve mentioned before, I’m trying to wear lipstick more, and this one from Topshop really caught my eye. Topshop has a great capsule collection of lipsticks, with great packaging too (I know it’s shallow, but where’s the harm in a pretty exterior?). I’ll let you know how the lipstick experiment goes!