1. Pasta and Meatballs – that me and Matt actually made ourselves! I know, massive achievement, but I think I’ve mentioned that I’m not exactly a master chef. Or really any kind of chef at all. And it actually tasted like it should!
2. The Lego Movie. It’s AWESOME. Ha. You’ll get that if you’ve seen it. If you haven’t, I’d highly recommend it, even if it is an animated film. Really funny, great animation and with just the right amount of a real relatable situation near the end.
3. These sticky toffee pudding cupcakes – UHmazing.
4. Yet another pair of wedges, that I got in the New Look sale for £7. An absolute bargain, really comfy and so cute!
5. This app – MyFitnessPal – is great for keeping track of what you’re eating and any exercise you’re doing. You decide how much weight you want to lose, then it calculates a daily calorie limit for you. Then you record what you have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the calories you lost through exercise, to keep track of how well you’re doing. Although I haven’t exactly been sticking to my calorie limit (1200 a day :/ ), it really helps when you’re thinking about how many calories are in things, because it’s often a surprisingly high amount.